Thread: Field dressing muslin

Field dressing muslin

Deer field dressing muslin.... a while back had a few of these which covered a carcass like a sock... One by one they have disappeared and wondered if anyone knew of a supplier...Mainly roe size...Cheers

Seen them on ebay

DEER CARCASE FIELD DRESSING BAG | eBay

maybe in Bushwear.......

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Quote Originally Posted by sparko View Post
    Deer field dressing muslin.... a while back had a few of these which covered a carcass like a sock... One by one they have disappeared and wondered if anyone knew of a supplier...Mainly roe size...Cheers

Hi i use the following company hope the link works for you >> http://www.alaskagamebags.com

Hello Sparko I buy a big roll of it from our local game dealer for 10.00a roll and then cut it to suit the deer I shoot, speak to your game dealer to see if he can get you some

If you field dress the following will work for you, muslin ham bags old or new, old pillow cases, or if you want sacks for a whole deer have your wife, daughter sew up some muslin with a drawstring yop. Cotton sleeping bag liners also work for a whole fallow, whitetail or sika sized animal.