Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pulsar Nite Vision Scope Problem

Pulsar Nite Vision Scope Problem

We have a Pulsar N550 Digi sight which is excellent, however recently the crosshairs have moved off centre. It is still accurate but unfortunately they are not in the centre of the display. Has anybody had this trouble and does anyone have any ideas about how to fix it?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Mine is exactly the same!!

Is it just how the reticle is adjusted?

is that normal , or is the scope mounts out of true ? was thinking of buying one of these ! not so sure now !!

Are you saying the crosshairs have moved since you zeroed it or that you have just noticed that they are not in the middle of the display??

The Pulsar is not like an optical scope and as you adjust the crosshairs they will visibly move across the screen, if your mounts are not perfectly square then your zero point may well be off centre.

Anthony,
    Thank you. it was perfectly central when previously zeroed, but I recently had to zero it and this occurred. Should I remount the scope and start again?

Thank you for your advice

Waggy,

Not withstanding the current problem with my Pulsar, I personally think they are very good for the money. It might be worth considering the doubler as well which gives much better magnification.

Quote Originally Posted by RTTBRAMLEY View Post
    Anthony,
    Thank you. it was perfectly central when previously zeroed, but I recently had to zero it and this occurred. Should I remount the scope and start again?

Thank you for your advice
    I would say that if it used to OK, asuuming you haven't changed anything else, then you have a mounting problem.

I think the Pulsar still offers very good value for money considering the performance, I use mine with a doubler which improves the performance a lot.

which doubler do you use ? and how much do they cost ? kind regards

I bought mine from Scott Country, it uses a Yukon lens, allegedly the Sony lens is better but I have never tried one

http://www.scottcountry.co.uk/produc...-N550-4687.htm
    Last edited by AnthonyR; 08-05-2012 at 16:40.