Thread: Vortex recon mountain scope

Vortex recon mountain scope

Hi all i am selling a brand new VORTEX OPTICS [RECON MOUNTAIN SCOPE 15 X 50]. These classing scopes are small compact and designed to be handled in the roughest and conditions. The scope offers brilliant optical performance using VORTEX`S premium XD glass and XR lens coatings . it can be weapon mounted if need be also it comes with a small flexible tri pod and for the very quick glassing it has a very secure belt clip.Included with the RECON MOUNTAIN SCOPE are:
    Rain/dust hood
    Uni-Daptor tripod adapter
    Tripod
    Tethered objective lens cover
    Picatinny rail
    Dust cloth
    Very light weight and sturdy carry case if needed . It as all VORTEX OPTICS has an UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME WARRENTY [which is totally transferable ]. this is a chance to own a truely super piece of kit as i think you cannot obtain them in Britian and Europe , green rubberised with black metal work for no give away. a top piece of kit , reason for selling it , i have another one and i would like to fund another rifle from a very nice man on this Forum if possible, any questions please pm and i will get back to you asap , please no trades as i need the monies for the new rifle thanks very much....

THE PRICE IS 550 SIGNED FOR TO THE DOOR
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P5070001.JPG   P5070002.JPG   P5070004.JPG   P5070005.JPG   P5070008.JPG  

Last edited by cappi; 07-05-2012 at 10:37. Reason: OMMITTED THE PRICE

Hi Cappi how much are you asking for it ?

Ttt cracking piece of kit all you will ever need..

one and only price drop 460...........ttt

Hi all it has gone on e-bay for buy it now at 400 so get it now top deal ..............................

Can you post its ebay number as I can't find it.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Womphorn View Post
    Can you post its ebay number as I can't find it.
    Thanks
    Thats probably because his post is 9 months old, and eBay only keeps finished auctions for three months!

15 x 50 Vortex Recon available at 428 inc the VAT in stock about 10 days time . Vortex 15x50 Recon R/T with rangefinding reticle 468 inc the VAT in stock now. www.riflecraft.co.uk