Thread: Youtube

Youtube

Can any one explain how to get a video from Youtube onto here?

When you are viewing the clip on utube, just highlight the address bar and copy and paste into the text box on here when replying to a thread.

Thanks jamross65!

Found this clip which shows shotgunned muntjac and roe deer along with a roe which clearly states been shot of a quad with 12 guage at night....

Got to wonder why on earth it has been put on youtube!

Email it to the police.

asad 272 a couple more videos on there starring him and shiekh asghar , complete with number plates , and who is this "keeper" who is a legend ? This sort of rubbish will get OUR sport in OUR country banned . But as long as the shiekh puts his hand in his pocket he will get away with it . Rest assured boys , I would send them home on any shoot day i was running . Also check out the name of the firm they seem to have booked through

If Jamross knew you were going to put that crap on he wouldn't have told you how!
    Not a dig at you chopper but OMGA bit sick,no need to video that kind of stuff,different strokes for different folks I suppose

https://m.facebook.com/UKSHA-502164506587351/
    Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post

Thanks jamross65!

Found this clip which shows shotgunned muntjac and roe deer along with a roe which clearly states been shot of a quad with 12 guage at night....

Got to wonder why on earth it has been put on youtube!

Really not impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    If Jamross knew you were going to put that crap on he wouldn't have told you how!
    Not a dig at you chopper but OMGA bit sick,no need to video that kind of stuff,different strokes for different folks I suppose
    Didn't put it up to offend anyone but we all know it goes on and thought someone might know who the gamekeeper was or area it occured in...

am I missing something but the video doesnt actually show him shooting deer with a shotgun or doing anything illegal that I can see.
    Other than being a tool and his mate being a bit hamfisted at doing his Halal bleeding I have seen worse on YouTube