Our Michael

pheasant sniper 1

Apologies to the close friends on SD i havent managed to fone personally. The above photo is of my brothers son Michael who was tragically taken from us Friday 4th aged just 17.

He was cycling to the Yacht Club he loved when he was in collision with a car and pronounced dead at the scene.

Michael was in his second year as an Apprentice Electrician working with myself and one of his other uncles in the family company.

He was a lovely young man, who leaves a distraught 12yr old brother and 16yr old sister along with the rest of our family. Absolutely tragic.

The photos below are of his many friends at the yacht club who had a sail in his memory and one of the other many yachts our Mikey crewed on

At such a tragic time it was hugely comforting to see how many good friends our Mikey had, and the white sails leaving for the harbour although heartbreaking with their spare seat was also so heartwarming

Look after you and yours people, life can be very cruel

Terry

Last edited:
Terry, sincere condolences to your brother and all your family and friends. Words fail me, far too young to be taken. RIP.

Last edited:
sorry for your loss . losing someone is never easy but someone so young must be terrible, wayne

Sincere condolences. This brings to mind the words of the priest at my nieces funeral when she died aged 21 of cystic fibrosis. He likened her passing to her sailing away on a boat, forever just over the horizon.

Sorry to hear of your loss , life just doesn't seem fair sometimes.... My thoughts are with you and your family

So sorry to hear this Terry, that's truly awful. My deepest sympathies to you, your family and all Michael's friends. :(

all the best,

Alex

My very sincere condolences Terry to you, your brother and the rest of the family. It’s bad enough to loose a loved one at any time but a young person just starting out in life is particularly cruel.

Mike.

Hi Terry,

Our sincere condolences on such a sad loss, from all at Jelen.

Our thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time

Regards,

Mike.

Dear Terry, I am sorry to hear that what at first appeared to be an accident has turned into such a terrible tragedy. My sincerest condolences to all your family.

There is no justice in this world.
My thoughts are with you and your family my friend.

Terry

Tragedies such as this put everything else into perspective. My thoughts, prayers and condolences go out to you and your family.

Dominic

Back