Thread: ND3x50?

ND3x50?

Hi guys, forget all about the you don't want one of those you want one of these replys, where is the best place I can pick one of these up, just fancy one, there's lots of things out there I fancy more but I can afford one of these and the missus won't have my knackers!!!
    Cheers
    Crumpy

hello, i got a ND 30 from ebay for about 70.00 i have found it good for bunny bashing on a rimfire

Hi Paul, looking for one for the 243 for the foxes, bit hesitant about eBay, you pay your money you take your chances, glad it paid off for you!
    Crumpy

Hi Paul, looking for one for the 243 for the foxes, bit hesitant about eBay, you pay your money you take your chances, glad it paid off for you!
    Crumpy

Get the Sub Zero one at around 320.00, I use it for foxing on the rifle, find em with a handheld lamp and use the ND 3 x 50 sub zero to finish off I have mine zeroed in to the scope, goes out like a pencil beam, decent bit of kit, clear and concise light. got mine from KWG in Ashford, Kent

Well worth the cost, Good range as well, gives you the edge, very rarely spooks

ATB
    Phil
    Last edited by philip; 08-05-2012 at 21:40.

SD Regular
    Crumpy,

Are you looking to purchase or just get a demo to see what they're like?

Drop me a PM if the latter - I'm not too far away and I'm sure we could arrange something.

Cheers

E t R
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Thanks Eric a very kind offer, I am looking to purchase one, have read nothing negative about them apart from the price! None in stock for next couple of weeks, where did you pick yours up from?