Thread: bullet chucker.

bullet chucker.

Hi, to you all. short intro, I have been shooting one way or another since the fifties when to wander with a gun (pellet air rifle) was only cautioned by an adult with them saying "you be careful". How things have changed ? Now a days along with rough shooting my main interest is full bore rifles,stalking,pest control ect.

Welcome to the site BC,and I apologise on behalf of the 40+ Aholes that read your post but failed to welcome you!.....

Martin

''only cautioned by an adult with them saying you be careful"

Those were the days !
    You are not alone - perhaps we should form a splinter group for 'senior stalkers'
    Welcome
    Ed

Hi
    Even though I am only 21 (again ) I remember going up to the woods on my bike with a mate, an old BSA springer tied to the bike and then coming home with half a dozen rabbits hanging from the handlebars. I now realise that I was poaching, but at the time even the farmer did not mind, I know as I remember him asking us how we were doing one day, glad for the help in those days I suppose.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi Ed, Your comments brought a smile, Thanks !

Hi, I was not so lucky as you but I found shooting one way or another has kept me happy all these years. Thank you.

Thank you Martin, But I did not take offence, this is a very good site to be a part of......... Mutual interests and hobbies.

Thank you John !!

Quote Originally Posted by bullet chucker View Post
    Hi, to you all. short intro, I have been shooting one way or another since the fifties when to wander with a gun (pellet air rifle) was only cautioned by an adult with them saying "you be careful". How things have changed ? Now a days along with rough shooting my main interest is full bore rifles,stalking,pest control ect.
    ahh i remember the days,oh no i don't i was -20 he he