Thread: Hello! Cyfarchion o Gymru - Greetings from Wales!

Hello! Cyfarchion o Gymru - Greetings from Wales!

Just to say hello and provide the essential info. Migrated from a .30-06 many years ago and have stuck with a .308 ever since. My shoulder is much better, thanks. Use a T8 at the front and a 6x42 S&B on top. Mostly go for monkeys, roe and reds but occasional sika and fallow have been known. Have a couple of CWD under my belt but nothing worth putting on the wall. DSC1, DSC2 and FSA hygiene certificate in the drawer somewhere. Have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts and look forward to making contributions of my own in due course. My thanks to JAYB for getting me connected.

Welcome

Welcome Iwrch

Sounds like you'll be able to teach us novices a thing or two, I look forward to reading your posts.

Cheers

Daemon

Re: Hello! Cyfarchion o Gymru - Greetings from Wales!

Quote Originally Posted by Iwrch
    Just to say hello and provide the essential info. Migrated from a .30-06 many years ago and have stuck with a .308 ever since. My shoulder is much better, thanks. Use a T8 at the front and a 6x42 S&B on top. Mostly go for monkeys, roe and reds but occasional sika and fallow have been known. Have a couple of CWD under my belt but nothing worth putting on the wall. DSC1, DSC2 and FSA hygiene certificate in the drawer somewhere. Have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts and look forward to making contributions of my own in due course. My thanks to JAYB for getting me connected.
    Welcome,

Whereabouts in the promised land are you based?

Hi Daemon, Hi Paul K.

I might have the badges Daemon, but it takes more than that to become a teacher! I'll happily chat and advise whenever I can, but I'm the first to admit I can still spook, bodge and bungle like the best of 'em. From my own experience all I can advise is beware the self proclaimed expert. Such types only believe they are experts because they are too dim to realise how little they really know. That said, if I can be of assistance I'm more than happy to exchange notes and offer suggestions.

Paul K - Kiardiff, West Bank!

Quote Originally Posted by Iwrch
    Hi Daemon, Hi Paul K.

Paul K - Kiardiff, West Bank!
    The deer are a bit thin on the ground in those parts!

Which only goes to show what an effective management regime we have!