Thread: Swarovski / Mauser Guest day.

Swarovski / Mauser Guest day.

Come and visit us for a Blaser or Mauser fitting, get the right rifle for your needs.

I'll be down on the Saturday.

My wife wants to have a few harsh words with Roedinator because he dragged me to this event yesterday afternoon. After spending a very pleasant hour or so at the event and being able to actually have real good look at these rifles and even being able to try out a couple of rifles and scopes I can see me seriously considering buying a new rifle. Thanks guys for putting on this event and thanks for the new hat which is far more stylish that those common Blaser ones. I can't see me ever becoming one of the "Blaser Bunch" but I can cerytainly see there being a "Mike's Mauser" some time in the future.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Couldnt agree more 8x57, the M03 is a superb bit of kit with the best action and safety in the business, not at all 'fangled' like those Blasers with no proper mag

Yes "dragged" honest I really didn't want to go.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

[QUOTE=prometheus;383280]Couldnt agree more 8x57, the M03 is a superb bit of kit with the best action and safety in the business, not at all 'fangled' like those Blasers with no proper mag [/QUOTE

Simon
    I'll be ordering the target version tomorrow in 6.5 x55, just a shame it's got a 14wk lead time on it...! It was really good event and great opportunity to try before you buy.

must say a big thank you to paul for putting on this event really good couple of hours yesterday afternoon
    it was also good to meet andrew and rupert and try the rifles and look through the swaro selection
    I can see a new gen 2 swaro 2.5 x 15 x 56 on the horizon
    Paul nothing seems too much trouble on the times ive visited your range really pleased that you took the
    time to fit the new saddle mount and scope on what was a busy time for you .
    I hope to put it to good use at the monmouth range day when i put these mauser wannabes in there place

I can highly recommend pauls knowledge and facilites at corrinium rifle range
    well worth a visit for those of you yet to go there regards pete

Wow I wasn't expecting that, on Saturday Rupert quoted me £2,100 RRP+ mounts for the M03 Target, I've just had a quote my local RFD of £3,449 + £300 for mounts, surely Open Season are suggesting an RRP, but that should also include retailer mark up..?! Now having a rethink of which rifle to but.

Popped to the event first thing on Sunday great opportunity to try out some quality kit. My dream came true when I got to shoot the Mauser M03 Africa in .375H&H. Open sights, unaided, 50yds, 3 rounds awesome. Now on my shopping list good job I've got 4 yrs to save in time for my 40th Birthday trip to Africa.

Paul was 1st class as always, professional, let us explore the kit in detail without any issuesat our own pace.

Left after having a great experience with a quality cap as well

Jason.