Thread: jacket

jacket

i wouldnt mind a jhati jakt jacket but from what i see if its correct you got to buy a trousers as well is there any where to get just a jacket
    and am i right thinking that arctic outdoors is the only place that ye can get them

You can also get them in Finland and Sweden! As far as I am aware you can only buy them as a set and if jacket fits and trousers don't - hard luck. Lot's of adjustment in the trousers though.

Bob

I have only seen sets of clothing for sale, and only by artic outdoors. I got a set several years ago along with all the fleeces, thermals, hat, braces ect that you get in the box. Its all still going strong, very good value for money

There is a chap on here I don't think long been registered and if im right he works for artic outdoors like mentioned and where I got my out fit from he may be able to help you out. Look under section equiment and accesseries and notice the title and take it from there.

just looked in arctic out doors catologue and it looks like you can only buy a colby jacket on its own for£159.90 you can also buy fleeces and softshells singley but not the mainstream jackets i think you mean. give them a call im sure they will tell you

Quote Originally Posted by springer View Post
    just looked in arctic out doors catologue and it looks like you can only buy a colby jacket on its own for£159.90 you can also buy fleeces and softshells singley but not the mainstream jackets i think you mean. give them a call im sure they will tell you
    ahhgh springer you must know the one i mean your bro got one looks like got to buy the set then may scrub round alltogether as it too much
    to fork out i bwas hopin to just buy a jacket cos i like they stealth photographers trollys and they are £80 0dd bar just for them

jacket jhati jakt

thanks for your help lads so far

Quote Originally Posted by d foxxer View Post
    i wouldnt mind a jhati jakt jacket but from what i see if its correct you got to buy a trousers as well is there any where to get just a jacket
    and am i right thinking that arctic outdoors is the only place that ye can get them
    I know the agent here in Ireland. He might,just might,have a spare jacket. What size ? and dont hold your breath as like the UK,he sells complete sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Sika98k View Post
    I know the agent here in Ireland. He might,just might,have a spare jacket. What size ? and dont hold your breath as like the UK,he sells complete sets.
    very nice of you to enquire on my behalf sir i will have to consult the size chart and pm you tommorow many thanks