Sport in benidorm

paul dillon

Just been out to Benidorm never been to spain before had to go with her indoors as some of you know there are some nice mountain ranges near by did not have time (not allowed really) to go for an adventure to sus out some possibble shooting for next time if draged away screaming and kicking like a little school boy who had to leave his favourite toy behind
icon8.png

any way just wondering if any one has any knowlage about shooting and whats available in that region of spain just in case i go again in the low 30's yesterday :lol:

ATB Paul D

Spanish Ibex is available.............considerably cheaper than Alpine (Swiss/Austrian) Ibex but still Eur4-5k for a gold medal, I think.

In Mallorca, there is the Mallorcan Boc available but it is very expensive shooting; even feral goats cost Eur 650 a pop.......................

My parents lived in 'those there mountains' you mentioned. Not too much rifle shooting going on, plenty with the shotgun on birds. However we would regularly find boar trashing the terraces on dads farm and they would often shoot a big one and parade it through the villages.

im led to believe that there is relatively inexpensive sport in Benidorm in the form of

"milfhunting"

:norty:

and even better usually involves alcohol and you dont need cammo.

im led to believe that there is relatively inexpensive sport in Benidorm in the form of

"milfhunting"

:norty:

and even better usually involves alcohol and you dont need cammo.

Not sure about MILF's Sauer, pi55ed up chavvy slapper hunting maybe, but frankly you'd have to pay me to partake in that!

Not sure about MILF's Sauer, pi55ed up chavvy slapper hunting maybe, but frankly you'd have to pay me to partake in that!
Oh I don't know...with the correct calibre, a nice double barrelled "boar rig".
you could have some "driven" sport at 2am when the kicked out the bars!

Hmmm I seem to recall that May is the season for the Finnish to descend upon the Costa Del Sol. Whilst they sure as hell hit the drink I doubt that "chavvy slapper"

is a good description of them. Seems the long winter has an effect on some of them.

Im working out in Spain at the mo, from Albacete, as mentioned the scenery is amazing in the hills.. Ive had the same thoughts about shooting around here.. Ive asked a few of the guys on base with little luck. ho hum.. going kite surfing next weekend in Tarifa, never done it before.. should be a laugh! :S

The Spanish tend to hunt together in groups and are well organised. Bit like syndicates I think. I did talk to Pedro about it when I was there several decades back and they seemed to have a good productive time of it. This was at Arroyo del Amiel. Not sure of the spelling now but it's up the hill from Benal Beach.

Theres loads of signs up on the road warning of deer.. Have to say they look like roe deer on the signs although im sure this is just a co-incidence and that there are more than just roe here? Our EWO went walking in the hills today (while i slept off the mother of all hang overs) and saw a small group of boar..

Back