Thread: Lee Ram Prime (90106)

Lee Ram Prime (90106)

Looking for a new or secondhand Large Primer Punch for my Lee Ram Prime. Would consider complete unit as long as it has a Large Primer Punch.

Have a complete Ram prime here in original plastic tube and instructions. The instruction sheet has that# 90106 in the top right corner. Currently set up for small primers but has large pin and cup with it, now swapped over for large primer , have no idea what they cost now as this one is years old. It's not being used and ditting in my desk o if you still need one let me know.

Bloody hell Midway UK want a 5 iver for a pin and cup plus postage. Whole unit is 12 so how about 7 including postage?

Have a padded jiffy bag ready just needs sealing and a label.

Hi Kevin
    If that guy don't want it I will take it mate it should have large and small primer pins with it in the tube mate

Regards

Steve

It is complete.. It had the small in it as that is what I had used last I simply sapped it over for the larrge so the small cup and pin is not laying in the bottom of the tube.

I originally acquired it to prime the 577/450 cases from NFDS that i was using in the Swinburn Martini many years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Have a complete Ram prime here in original plastic tube and instructions. The instruction sheet has that# 90106 in the top right corner. Currently set up for small primers but has large pin and cup with it, now swapped over for large primer , have no idea what they cost now as this one is years old. It's not being used and ditting in my desk o if you still need one let me know.

Bloody hell Midway UK want a 5 iver for a pin and cup plus postage. Whole unit is 12 so how about 7 including postage?

Have a padded jiffy bag ready just needs sealing and a label.

Brithunter, PM sent. Would like to purchase for 7.00 - sorry roedeerbuck123.