Thread: nightforce 8x32x56 benchrest mildot

nightforce 8x32x56 benchrest mildot

THIS SCOPE 8 x 32x 56 br was bought new i month ago for my .300 winmag i have being offered a march scope so im looking to sell it box all paper work as it is the benchrest model front parallax and the lium ret can be ajusted on top its a class scope it has finer ajustment with 1/8 clicks but im being offered a march and i want it for sale price is 950 pounds it cost me 1200 p&p any questions pm me or more pics

pm replyed thanks

price reduced to 875.00 pounds

Dont pay via paypal!

Quote Originally Posted by RPA 6MM BR View Post
    Dont pay via paypal!
    Any particular reason?

George

costs are to high

Have you had a problem with Paypal bud ??

Dont pay via paypal!

Not with paypal, with the seller! I made a payment for the scope via paypal at the sellers request so the funds leave my bank account and are transfered to the seller, half an hour later he decides that the fees are too high (surely you would think about that before telling someone to pay via paypal?) and refuses my payment, it then takes up to 7 working days for the money to be transfered back to my bank account so the seller is fine and i am left in the **** with no money to get another scope!!!
    Last edited by RPA 6MM BR; 27-05-2012 at 09:40.

Not with paypal, with the seller! I made a payment for the scope via paypal at the sellers request so the funds leave my bank account and are transfered to the seller, half an hour later he decides that the fees are too high (surely you would think about that before telling someone to pay via paypal?) and refuses my payment, it then takes up to 7 working days for the money to be transfered back to my bank account so the seller is fine and i am left in the **** with no money to get another scope!!!
    NOW hold on there after we done the deal you paid me but when i logged on to paypal the wanted just over 33 pounds for fees along with posting the scope i would have beng way out of pocket . I did ask you was there another way to make it work bank tranfer then i came back to you with another deal that you accepted it but you had to wait for the funds from paypal to be returned to you . This morning you pm me to say you had got another scope and you did not want mine you have all my pms to prove it and i have yours . I did nothing under hand you were getting the scope at a good price tbh so i dont know why you go on with this post