Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Countryphobe,................. sorry Countryfile!

Countryphobe,................. sorry Countryfile!

Anyone see the look of dejection on that poor bobbies face, when he found his trail cam had gone missing?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

that was quite funny!

Me too had to laugh

I was going to mention that I had one for sale, which I had found strapped to a pine tree under a Goshawks nest, but then thought as one of the site owners it might not go down to well

Mind you at least whoever had stolen it had not disturbed or robbed the nest, which was a good thing.

I usually find myself getting wound up and shouting at the telly with alot of the twee one sided coverage on this programme but must admit to enjoying that bit . i hope the local keeper /stalker is putting the camera to good use watching his roe bucks or pheasant coverts.

Incidentally i wonder how the access code would fare if we plotted all the raptor nests in the country and applied their varios exclusion zones?? Probably no monroe bagging for perry's and eagles nests , What about woodland stalking,m find all the nest sites and only stalk deer around the outside?

Strange old world

I liked the copper's extendable ladder, does anybody know where they might be sourced?

Xtend Screwfix.com

their perfect for doe boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
    I liked the copper's extendable ladder, does anybody know where they might be sourced?
    I'll bet you the person that has the coppers trail cam could...

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Anyone see the look of dejection on that poor bobbies face, when he found his trail cam had gone missing?
    I reckon that was the best bit on that program EVER!!!!
    Brilliant, especially when he said to her you better stay here, because of the disturbance.
    So all the camera crew and whoever else were only 50yds away, or was it my eyes, (I had been at a party all afternoon)

What slightly annoyed me was the rubbish that was spouted about birds of prey being on the edge of survival when the truth is that most species have never been more widespread, at least not for over 100 years, including goshawks and peregrines the main subject of the piece. I also enjoyed the piece on the red deer of Exmoor, particularly the piece on antlers, I felt like writing to the Beeb pointing out that the antlers on show would knock the "Emperor" into a cocked hat but decided it would be wasted effort.

The pratt had the wrong tree!!!!