Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: .22 hornet vmax 35gr factory ammo and brass

  1. #1

    .22 hornet vmax 35gr factory ammo and brass

    I have 3 boxes of twenty five 35gr .22 hornet factory ammo and over 100 once fired brass.
    50 the lot collection only from Middlesbrough area, I will also be in York at the weekend so could meet there as well.

    Advertised elsewhere

  2. #2
    If you are down West Sussex sometime I will take these!

    hope this helps

    David

  3. #3
    If you know your rfd well I could post them to him and he can put them on your ticket if that's legal?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by THE GRIFF View Post
    If you know your rfd well I could post them to him and he can put them on your ticket if that's legal?
    NOPE

    It would have to be an RFD to RFD transaction for the ammo. Only courier that carries ammo is TNT, and they'll charge about 25 regardless of whether you send one live round or one thousand...
    Empty fired cases = not a problem to be sent in the normal mail as long as they primers are missing/fired (in theory, unless the Royal Snail X-ray machine operator thinks that they are live ammo resulting in a midnight call from the Police: ask me how I know!!)

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by saddler View Post
    NOPE

    It would have to be an RFD to RFD transaction for the ammo. Only courier that carries ammo is TNT, and they'll charge about 25 regardless of whether you send one live round or one thousand...
    Empty fired cases = not a problem to be sent in the normal mail as long as they primers are missing/fired (in theory, unless the Royal Snail X-ray machine operator thinks that they are live ammo resulting in a midnight call from the Police: ask me how I know!!)
    I have sent Riles to firearms dealers by TNT in the past and also had other people sell me rifles by TNT to my rfd without them going through a rfd, is it not the same with ammo as a rifle?
    Last edited by THE GRIFF; 15-05-2012 at 17:08.

  6. #6
    how much for the brass posted mate? ide hav met you in york and had it all but tickets in for a variation
    we may b human but were still animals

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by THE GRIFF View Post
    I have sent Riles to firearms dealers by TNT in the past and also had other people sell me rifles by TNT to my rfd without them going through a rfd, is it not the same with ammo as a rifle?
    It is illegal to send a gun to an RFD if you are not an RFD unless it is a second-hand airgun
    ALL S1 & S2 transactions, plus NEW airgun sales MUST be RFD to RFD only!!

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Let me know if sale falls through griff and i will have them. Should be up in Middlesbro next week.

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted 22 HORNET or K Hornet
    By FlyBoy270 in forum Firearms
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 08:02
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 14:14
  3. .22 hornet
    By matt .243 in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 13-05-2011, 20:57
  4. Wanted 22 Hornet
    By jordang in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-03-2010, 13:42
  5. .22 Hornet
    By N.F.W.M in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 10:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •