nice one charlie

swarovski

i lost some ground nearly 3 years ago,i didnt do anything wrong,they said they didnt like high powered rifles,had shot this ground for 10 years before they bought a portion of land from other farmer i shoot for,heard today charlie had 2 of his ducks yesterday,go charlie go,kill them all and his chickens :D,will not be foxing til charlie has killed all the birds :D:D:D:D:rofl:

Last edited:
i lost some ground nearly 3 years ago,i didnt do anything wrong,they said they didnt like high powered rifles,had shot this ground for 10 years before they bought a portion of land from other farmer i shoot for,heard today charlie had 2 of his ducks yesterday,go charlie go,kill them all and his chickens :D,will not be foxing til charlie has killed them all the birds :D:D:D:D:rofl:

Now now we musn't gloat in these circumstances must we.

cid_3A8C9951BB8A4C8D950011880EAD343Echarlie5.gif

i lost some ground nearly 3 years ago,i didnt do anything wrong,they said they didnt like high powered rifles,had shot this ground for 10 years before they bought a portion of land from other farmer i shoot for,heard today charlie had 2 of his ducks yesterday,go charlie go,kill them all and his chickens :D,will not be foxing til charlie has killed all the birds :D:D:D:D:rofl:

Oh your are just plain NASTY swaro :lol: and just goes to show what a grand job whoever filled your boots is do'n !!

Perhaps he'll come back to you cap-in-hand :rolleyes:

I've have had a similar(ish) situation for a couple of years now. I have one farm that sits in between several of my permissions where the farmer would not allow anyone to shoot. On his land is a large land drain that houses a family of foxes each year, the other year I filmed the parents and 5 cubs and I know for certain that there is a family with cubs there this year. Anyway, to cut a long story short I was out "dealing with a fox" that had been taking chickens regularly and managed to nail the culprit. While chatting with the land owner afterwards he has told me that the farmer concerned wants to see me as other farmers have recommended me as a "Fox Controller" and the foxes have decimated his poultry and killed near enough every one of them.
I will go and see him but I really fancy letting him sweat for a week or so as the situation could have been avoided right from the start if he had allowed me to shoot there when I first asked him!

Last edited:
Back