Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What mod for Blaser Match Barrel

What mod for Blaser Match Barrel

Can any Blaser owners recommend a Sound Moderator for a fluted Match Barrel?

THe barrel is threaded M18x1.

Many thanks

Did they let you have a ticket for a mod then Conor? Was it a difficult process?

ATB,

Scrummy

Northern Constabulary let me have one!

Im not sure I want to go through the process here as it will mean a whole new level of bureaucracy.........................

Try Lawrence Precision, they are custom made.atb Tim

Hi
    Have just built one for a custom 22-250, the moderator was fluted to match the barrel.
    Feel free to pm me if you would like details.

regards

Colin

Quote Originally Posted by Conor1 View Post
    Northern Constabulary let me have one!

Im not sure I want to go through the process here as it will mean a whole new level of bureaucracy.........................
    Ach, Ich verstehe.

I received the forms,i spoke with the police.

I basically had to write an essay about myelf..............including details such as family history, parents background, their education, net worth.Same for siblings, wife and MYSELF!

And I was told that I might only get it begrudgingly.......................the proceedure is too intrusive. I have nothing to hide, but all that for a mod, which will be used 6 or 7 times a year? No thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Conor1 View Post
    I received the forms,i spoke with the police.

I basically had to write an essay about myelf..............including details such as family history, parents background, their education, net worth.Same for siblings, wife and MYSELF!

And I was told that I might only get it begrudgingly.......................the proceedure is too intrusive. I have nothing to hide, but all that for a mod, which will be used 6 or 7 times a year? No thanks
    Ouch, sounds like a bugger. Will have to be content with making noise I suppose

I'm quite satisfied with an A-Tec Maxim on my .308 fluted barrel.
    The fact that the barrel is fluted makes no difference as the rear bush rides on the high ridges.