On Ebay

I know the area well, 4 guns at £565 each, total £2260 for 400 acres. :eek:

Sounds very expensive to me, and that’s being polite. ;)

Best rgds

Tahr

This was advertised on ebay last year too, so people dropped out. :confused:

It does sound a tad expensive but someone will pay it.

With stalking leases with the F.C costing what? £1.70ish per acre, it looks as if this guy is going to be making a good deal of cash out of this syndicate.

High bracken and narrow verges ,a bit of rough heather a wee loch +trees getting thicker every year ??? All on 400 acres .

Going to be a job finding space to shoot .

£5.65 an acre with cliff face stalking, and most opens areas will be hidden by 4ft high bracken in the summer, and that sh**hole sanquhar is the coldest foggiest place on the planet, even in the summer.

The advertiser is oblivious of the credit crunch as well.

Any Body that joins a syndicate under them circumstance real deserves what they get.
The Croc what did you put that up for ,ps a fair price would be £125 per rifle

Davie can i please ask what you mean,"under those circumstances"?is it just because its expensive? thanks

buck52

buck52 said:
and that sh**hole sanquhar is the coldest foggiest place on the planet, even in the summer.

It takes a non judgemental person to truly appreciates the abundance of deer, the beauty of the land and the kindness of the people who frequent the Royal Burgh of Sanquhar.

Who the hell are you to judge so harshly???
:eek:

Davie
Was just browsing around and found it, thought it might of been useful to someone on here

Brian

Re: buck52

Ann said:
buck52 said:
and that sh**hole sanquhar is the coldest foggiest place on the planet, even in the summer.

It takes a non judgemental person to truly appreciates the abundance of deer, the beauty of the land and the kindness of the people who frequent the Royal Burgh of Sanquhar.

Who the hell are you to judge so harshly???
:eek:

I'll tell you who, I stalked within 2 miles of that god forsaken hole for 3 years, it didnt matter what time of year I went, it was either raining, cold, gale force winds, fog or a mixture of all.

As for it being a Royal Burgh, so what, at night the streets of that midden called sanquhar were like a war zone & littered with crowds of the most foul mouthed, drunken neer do wells I have had the displeasure to come across. In addition, property on our lease suffered mindless vandalism on many occasions.

Thats who I am to judge so harshly, I am stating facts and I hope that answers your question madam.

Back