forestry commission ford ranger setup (winch, trays )

defender-kris

hi lads i have got an ex forestry commission ford ranger it has the winch in the back but no stainless steel trays
has any one seen them before ? I have read the threads on here about them and their specifications but it does not say anything about the
trays any help, pics, info about them welcome.

Hi defender,they dont have a stainless blood tray, it is a heavy duty polythene one that is moved on to a new vehicle when they are changed. if you want some pics p. m. me and i will take some for you

I think the ramps are actually aluminium, but tend not to get used. If you drop the tailgate fully open so it drops down vertically, you'll see cut outs in the tailgate along from the hinges; I think the ramps slot into these.

The trays are designed as a skid/ramp to assist in when loading the drag tray in to the back of the truck, the drag tray is attached to the winch and then it can be pulled up the ramp in to the truck. Ideal when your drag tray is full of heavy carcases!

M

Here are some pics of the Ramp from my truck.

I find these great as carcass trays http://www.qps-pets.co.uk/ I use the £22.50 ones and you can easily get two of these in the back of a ranger.

IMG_1120.jpg IMG_1121.jpg IMG_1122.jpg IMG_1123.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1124.jpg
    IMG_1124.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 67
Back