Corinium Rifle range.

Good evening all,
I took a couple of clay shooting friends down the the Corinium range today. My heartfelt thanks to Paul the owner for giving them such a great day. I was worried that as clay shooters they would find shooting a static target dull. I need not have, Paul made it a great experience for them both. Starting with a very clear and concise range safety brief, and then on to some basic hold over techniques with a little .22 LR. They moved swiftly on to a .223 and then a .308. Both of my guests loved the reactive steel targets and especially the rapid target acquisition and quick shooting required at the end. My compliments and thanks to Paul, for providing them with their first rifle experience, and making it so much fun within a safe environment. I'm sure they will be back with a brother and father in tow. :)

Mark

Sounds like a good time had by all.. It says they have a site in Wiltshire is that where you went Mark?

Regards

Chris

Yes it was, and a pleasure to have them all there it was as well.

Kindest

HME

Mark

A greta set up.
We had a meet up between a couple of Oxfordshire and herefordshire members for a range day( a few hours )

Jonathon

The great thing down at Corinium was that I could take non licence holders to have a go with both a little rimfire and centre fire rifles. I don't know of anywhere else that can offer this facility.

Mark.

Back