Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waiting for the pups.

Waiting for the pups.

Well I'm sat here at the computer and in the little room next to me I have an expectant mother, she is my little working Cocker Meg. She is getting quite restless now and keeps digging her bedding up and making her nest, hasn't eaten today at all and had no interest in going for a walk when we took the older one out. So it looks like tonight is the night, she is due tomorow, so it looks like it'll be bang on with the predictions.

Poor lass doesn't know what to do, but for the main she is just staying quiet on her own. Bless!

hope all goes well mate.

Hoping all goes well, worrying time but they always seem to get it right, even the first time.
    Fingers crossed she doesnt start labour in the middle of the night and keep you up all night.

I'll bet you a pound to a penny that she does.

Good luck DM, my Lab bitch is due at the begining of April, I'm getting quite excited already.

pups

Hi DM
    Pound to a penny, i'll have some of that ,
    take the 2p out of my winnings and send me 1.98p
    Good luck to you and your little lady , hope you both get through
    it OK
    JayJay

My bet is the early hours of the morning, when everything is quiet.

I think that I'm in for a very long night!

Get a grip leave the bitch alone she's got more experience than the lot of you put together no matter what age she is .

Ive 5 springer's all bitches and Ive never seen any of them pup with 13 pups from one of them in her first and only pup I only take 1 litter of pups from a bitch just to keep my line going .

The more interference from you the more chance she'll eat them, happened to a mate of mine his wife was all over the bitch like a rash, after the bitch had the last pup there was a bigger fuss over the pups the bitch had enough of that and scoffed the lot ,when her back was turned she phoned me a total wreck wondering why ,since then they have left the bitches they have alone to pup with as little intervention as possible ,without any problems .

Get a grip leave the bitch alone she's got more experience than the lot of you put together no matter what age she is .

Ive 5 springer's all bitches and Ive never seen any of them pup with 13 pups from one of them in her first and only pup I only take 1 litter of pups from a bitch just to keep my line going .

The more interference from you the more chance she'll eat them, happened to a mate of mine his wife was all over the bitch like a rash, after the bitch had the last pup there was a bigger fuss over the pups the bitch had enough of that and scoffed the lot ,when her back was turned she phoned me a total wreck wondering why ,since then they have left the bitches they have alone to pup with as little intervention as possible ,without any problems .