Thread: Hampshire - Help you out with foxing/rabitting/etc etc. dont nec. want to shoot

Hampshire - Help you out with foxing/rabitting/etc etc. dont nec. want to shoot

Hi Guys, I have been in stockbridge, hampshire for about a year, working for an agricultural fencing contractor. Before here I farmed organic broiler chickens, and parkland fallow so used to shoot a fair bit. I havent shot much recently and I am just keen to get into the scene, so willing to hold a lamp, open gates etc. just to get involved. I have open cert. 243 and 17hmr, I'm 25, and studying for a msc in rural estate management later this year in gloucester (incase anyones up there!)
    Thanks a lot,
    Eric

also have dsc 1 if it helps!
    Thanks again.

Still keen to help, not even shoot! Can offer some potential rabbitting, pigeons over the crop later on in the year, maybe even a high seat for roe nr. godalming in surrey (small 250 acre family farm but with lots of footpaths etc.) at some point.
    Cheers guys.

Where are you nr godalming and what's your farm called . Chances are I know of it . I might need a hand lamping later in the year if you pm me yourdetails . I'll have about 3000 acres of foxing and rabbiting land too take care of in the short space of time between harvest and seeding .

Quote Originally Posted by Acm View Post
    Where are you nr godalming and what's your farm called . Chances are I know of it . I might need a hand lamping later in the year if you pm me yourdetails . I'll have about 3000 acres of foxing and rabbiting land too take care of in the short space of time between harvest and seeding .
    Let me know if you need a hand!

Quote Originally Posted by eric parker View Post
    Hi Guys, I have been in stockbridge, hampshire for about a year, working for an agricultural fencing contractor. Before here I farmed organic broiler chickens, and parkland fallow so used to shoot a fair bit. I havent shot much recently and I am just keen to get into the scene, so willing to hold a lamp, open gates etc. just to get involved. I have open cert. 243 and 17hmr, I'm 25, and studying for a msc in rural estate management later this year in gloucester (incase anyones up there!)
    Thanks a lot,
    Eric
    Talk to Jelen...

Cheers for the reply ACM, I'm keen! our farm is in Hambledon, called feathercombe farm. Its only 250 acres, let by Peter Knight at the mo if you know him? I used to work for a guy called Ant Baker in Elstead on Oxenford farm if you know that also? I'll pm you my details.

All things shooting, thanks, I know of Jelen, I did my Dsc with Mike. I'm trying to organise something with him at tho mo.

Cheers.