Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lost ticket

lost ticket

sent me ticket off to south yorks for a one for one six weeks ago recorded delivery was delivered next day according to rm website. rang two weeks ago was told ring back in a week it hadnt been processed not got to top off pile so i assumed they had it.left it two weeks rang this afternoon and guess wot they havnt got it no trace of it! and to realy piss me off i cant find postal reciept
    we may b human but were still animals

RM should still have a copy, or at least a record of the delivery.

Sometimes if you log back onto the RM site, the code you entered to track it will be in the drop down section under the box where the numbers are entered.
    Put the mouse in the box and right-click....ya may get lucky

Nope sorry cannot happen as I have it on good authority ..................................... the horses mouth no less ..................................... that they don't make mistakes and are incapable of making mistakes.

So the Post Office must be telling porkies.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Nope sorry cannot happen as I have it on good authority ..................................... the horses mouth no less ..................................... that they don't make mistakes and are incapable of making mistakes.

So the Post Office must be telling porkies.
    So that wouldn't be the same sy department I sent my renewal to complete with old fc sgc and a millon photos along with a cheque for the prescribed amount. After a reasonable amount of time I contacted them to see where we'd got to, to be told they'd recieved everything apart from the payment. No problems re issued a cheque sent it straight off recorded delivery, went to the bank 4 or 5 days later to stop the original cheque to be told they'd both been cashed by south yorks police.Not bad for an outfit that doesn't make mistakes.Shortly after the fo went to jail and the top man resigned due to ill health,no suprises there then.
    Last edited by snowy; 22-05-2012 at 19:53.

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    So that wouldn't be the same sy department I sent my renewal to complete with old fc sgc and a millon photos along with a cheque for the prescribed amount. After a reasonable amount of time I contacted them to see where we'd got to, to be told they'd recieved everything apart from the payment. No problems re issued a cheque sent it straight off recorded delivery, went to the bank 4 or 5 days later to stop the original cheque to be told they'd both been cashed by south yorks police.Not bad for an outfit that doesn't make mistakes.Shortly after the fo went to jail and the top man resigned due to ill health,no suprises there then.
    Now that is most interesting,I sent a variation in a couple of years ago, the exact same thing happened to me, despite the fact that I had stapled the cheque to the form they said they had everything except the payment, hmmmmmm, most odd, the more cynical amongst us would perhaps see a theme running here.

Got me thinking too. I sent mine off a while ago and haven't heard back. Managed to find the PO receipt and checked the track - it has a name of recipient (and a scrawled signature), so I know they have it.

The PO receipt is now safely in the gun cabinet!

Sorry to rub it in but I received a cheque in the post from D&C Firearms Licensing the other day after sending them 26 for a variation!

The nice lady in the office noticed I had a moderator listed on my FAC that I probably wouldn't be needing after previously swapping a 6.5 for a .243/12b combi gun. She put it down as a one-for-one instead and put in for a refund. They turned the variation around in a week as well.

Jesus, someone who knew something about guns working in an FLO!
    now there is a surprise

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    Jesus, someone who knew something about guns working in an FLO!
    now there is a surprise