How to take the arse out of a Fallow Deer

Hmmmm! ............ I've had one or two clients like that too! Mine did a gralloch with a .30-06! ..... Men's enteric lymph glands here, there and everywhere!
mine to, I have a video of a humane dispatch shot (texas heart shot at a buck 25m's running away) :doh:(good shot to be fair(and needed)but very explicit) 3006 and a swift a frame. Recovered the bullet from the base of the neck.
He gralloched that 1 while i fetched the truck.:D :smug: :tiphat:
He was a little green (literally when i picked him up) :drool:

mine to, I have a video of a humane dispatch shot (texas heart shot at a buck 25m's running away) :doh:(good shot to be fair(and needed)but very explicit) 3006 and a swift a frame. Recovered the bullet from the base of the neck.
He gralloched that 1 while i fetched the truck.:D :smug: :tiphat:
He was a little green (literally when i picked him up) :drool:

Haha John, it must be the Yorkshire in us!

If anyone gut shoots an animal with us - novice or otherwise - I make them gralloch it! And pay for the carcass. I've never known anyone to gut shoot an animal a second time!

Must say, I do love the look on their faces after making the first incision into the gut cavity (not theirs, the deers)

Regards,

Yes Mike you do ... then get muggins here to pick it up in my truck the stink lingers for days :doh:
You know the reason he gets you to pick it up Dave... Because his truck probably wouldn't get there and back without something falling off or breaking

You know the reason he gets you to pick it up Dave... Because his truck probably wouldn't get there and back without something falling off or breaking

:rofl: Lmfao Mate ... Mind you a gut shot deer in Mikes landrover would make it smell a lot sweeter than it does normally!!!
Atb.. Dave

Back