Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wipe-Out Bore Cleaning Products

Wipe-Out Bore Cleaning Products

Hi,

We are now stocking the great range of Wipe-Out bore cleaning products.

Patch Out Liquid 17.50 Inc P&P*

Accelerator Liquid 12.50 inc P&P*

Tactical Advantage 17.50 inc P&P*

Carb-Out Liquid 12.50 inc P&P*

As an offer for SD Members, purchase either Patch-Out or Tactical Advantage together with Accelerator for 27.50 inc P&P*

If you want the full monty and wish to purchase a bottle of the excellent Carb-Out carbon remover as well as the above deal, you can do so for 38.50 inc P&P*, saving an additional 1.50

Also available is a new product from the same company as Wipe-Out,

Royal Case Lube 11.50 inc P&P*

This lube is nearly identical to Redding Imperial Sizing Wax, with two main differences.

1. The lovely honey-like smell.

2. It comes in a pot 2-3 times the size of the Imperial Wax, this represents excellent value for money, as it almost a lifetime supply of case lube.

Please feel free to get in touch with any questions.

*UK Mainland Only

I am a bit confused by all the various products.
    I watched the HSE video on wipe out use and saw that he was using a foaming liquid rather than a foam.

what is the difference between tactical advantage and wipe out liquid
    what benefit does the accelerator give?

I am in for the discounted purchase and will take one of these ...once I figure out which one is best for me!

Wipeout liquid will froth if you brush it a few times,Accelerator will speed up the whole copper removal proccess.
    Royal case lube is superb smells nice, and a little goes a long way, had mine for about 4yrs now, probably loaded about 4000 rounds and its still over half full.

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    I am a bit confused by all the various products.
    I watched the HSE video on wipe out use and saw that he was using a foaming liquid rather than a foam.

what is the difference between tactical advantage and wipe out liquid
    what benefit does the accelerator give?

I am in for the discounted purchase and will take one of these ...once I figure out which one is best for me!
    Hi Bewsher,

Wipe-Out originally came as a foam, it worked very well, but it was a bit messy if you squirted too much, and a can didn't last that long.

Most people now use Patch-Out, which is the same product but in liquid form. As you only apply it to the patches, it is very economical, and a bottle will last a long time.

Accelerator does exactly what it says on the label, it accelerates the speed at which Wipe-Out/Patch-Out Works in. I.E used on its own Patch-Out ideally wants to be left in the bore for several hours (overnight is good also) By pre-treating with Accelerator the process speeds up to 10-15 mins or less. Very useful if you know you really should have cleaned your rifle, but want to go out the same evening and use it.

Tactical Advantage is a slightly different formulation of Patch-Out which has stronger carbon dissolving properties. Most military weapons suffer from carbon buildup during sustained periods of fire. Sporting rifles which are used in a similar manner such as on park culls/vermin control can suffer from similar problems, So can target rifles. Tactical Advantage also leaves a very thin corrosion proof barrier inside the barrel, which is useful if your rifle is to be stored for any length of time. Tactical Advantage can also be mixed 50-50 with water and used as a cleaner for bolt parts such as in a well used Ruger 10-22 slide, it will dissolve the carbon on contact.

Carb-Out is a powerful dedicated carbon remover. It is fantastic for removing cooked on moderator residue from your nice shiny crown.

I have been using Wipe-Out for several years now, and it is a very easy to use, very effective product. It also has the advantage of not "over cleaning" your barrel. Many of my customers complained that they had to fire as many as 15 shots before accuracy would return to there rifle, after cleaning with aggressive solvents such as KG, or Sweets. After switching to Wipe-out, they found that perhaps the first shot or two would be slightly out of the group, but not enough to stop them from shooting a deer or fox with the rifle straight after cleaning.

Hopefully this has answered a few questions, but please feel free to ask any more.

Once again thanks for the orders. I have been pleasantly surprised at the number of people who are looking for better ways to clean their rifles.

I will be away on a hunt from tonight until monday 11th.

All orders have been despatched, or will be going out today.

I will deal with interim enquiries upon my return.

PM sent, Tact Advantage and Accelerator please.

pm sent. . .

New shipment of Patch Out and Accelerator just in guys, thanks for all your orders so far.

Off to Africa hunting again, back on 24th,all orders have been dispatched up to date.