Great experience after bad experience mallard barn

alvaro

GREAT EXPERIENCE AFTER BAD EXPERIENCE MALLARD BARN

First of all thank MR S and his wife and children the wonderful reception we got at home. I wont put their names because I have not asked permission and do not know if will want.

Mr S after the bad experince in Mallard Barn sent me an email internal control from this page indicating that if I would like my children to go hunting on a farm he has.
Well accept your invitation, we spent two days with Mr S and his brother in law on a beatiful farm and a magnificent hunters.
My son Alvaro muntjac killed 3 females and Jaime killed a large muntjac and I fail a fox.
My kids came to my house like crazy how well it had passed.

Again I want to thank MR S and his famly from this website and as I said I hope to return to hunt with him again, I hope paa in Spain next season as I said
Thanks again

DSC01178.jpgIMG_0190.JPG

There are some real diamonds on the SD and once again they come through.. Glad to hear that your happy and had a wonderful experience :thumb:.

Well Alvaro, now you know. S.D. members are way ahead of the pack. Nice looking munty with what looks like very nice shot placement, congratulations to your sons. Such is the nature of many members of S.D. that it longer suprises me to hear of this sort of generosity. We have among us some of life's true sporting gentlemen and ladies. Long may that continue. Well done to all concerned, very nice to read.

Can you imagine this sort of thing happening anywhere else but S.D.?

Mark :D

This is what makes this site head and shoulders above the others.

I concur with this 100%, we are throughly decent folk, and I for one would encourage newcomers to our pastime, and invite them out FOC, can always guarantee a good walk, can't guarantee a buck though

Back