Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chillers

chillers

with this summer sunshine and as reported in other threads high temps of 28 degrees i am glad of my stand alone chiller .i shot a nice munty doe on tuesday evening and put it straight in the chiller on my return .long may the sunny days continue but keeping game cool and fly free was a pain .
    the question is do you guys have access to a chiller or do you get to the game dealer asap or butcher asap or what ?

atb
    norma

I have a small chiller of my own.

Home sort dogs, rifle butcher deer then bed!!! Need to get me a full size chiller!!!

I was given a walk in chiller from a local dairy farmer who's gone over to beef cattle, he arrived one Saturday afternoon with a couple of his staff and the chiller in sections on a flat bed trailer. Don't know what I would do without it, I've reducted to from 6x6 to 6x3.

i made my chiller, an was given a unit, works a treat!

Quote Originally Posted by K333ROE View Post
    I was given a walk in chiller from a local dairy farmer who's gone over to beef cattle, he arrived one Saturday afternoon with a couple of his staff and the chiller in sections on a flat bed trailer. Don't know what I would do without it, I've reducted to from 6x6 to 6x3.

Oh to be in the right place at the right time lol!!!

I have a 6' x 8' tarrant chiller, the first they fitted in Scotland. Game dealer picks up once a week.

I would hate to be without a chiller. Even in the days when I was just getting started as a stalker and had an old double door coke chiller I was limited on what I could handle and left deer I should have taken because I would not have been able to get them in it !

I have a Coolgame chiller. A bit pricey but excellent customer support. Had a problem with the temp display and they arranged a new board to shipped asap from Germany.

Coolgame UK Ltd- Affordable Game Fridges, Larders and Game Fridges -

8x8 not bad but still a bit restricted regarding hanging space, a busy week can leave me struggling.