DSC Level 1 Passed Today With Donington Deer Management

wayneinthepub

I have just passed my DSC level 1 today at Donington Deer Management with David Stretton.

What a fantastic place with hospitality second to none, Mrs Stretton does the best roast dinners, (I even thought of failing just for a few more dinners) :D

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone involved in this weeks training program and would highly recommed this venue to anyone thicking of taking there level 1 DSC.

Best regards

Wayne :lol::lol:

Congratulations Wayne, onwards and upwards for L2 now then??
Good stuff, heard only good thigns about Donnington.
Rb

think i will bite the bullet :) and go with donnington as they are close by ,cant afford a week end off so will probably just do the assessment after swatting online ,cant say i have done much in the way of exams for donkeys years apart from a spray test ,first aid, will likely sh=te myself on the shooting test .heard really good reports on donnington so just gotta get my arse in gear .

Well done buddy told you would enjoy at Davids its about time we had a meet up and get bignose out well done again buddy and speak to you soon :D PS No reply to my txt:rofl:

I have only just stopped crying at that nasty text message, I am very sensitive about my weight (NOT) :rofl:

A meet up sounds good mate, are you coming up for a charlie or two once harvest has started.

well done, i did mine there really top set up, great location, the shooting test among the old tree stumps, excellent food by mrs stretton, very nice family run business, cant recommend them highly enough:tiphat:

Back