Thread: JELEN DEER SERVICES - two new additions

JELEN DEER SERVICES - two new additions

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce two new additions to the Jelen Team.

Mr. Tony Lascelles has joined our instructor team and will become involved in helping us deliver our training courses from our lecture centre in Hampshire. As well as being an AW, Tony has a wealth of other skills and experience that he will contribute to the team, and this can only enhance the highly professional service already delivered by our company.

Mr. Benjamin Bonetti has joined Jelen as a senior management partner, and his role in the company will be to help with marketing and media management, as well as the development of new training initiatives. Ben is a highly skilled business manager, as well as an established author. Ben's skills and expertise will propel the company to a new level of excellence.

I am pleased to welcome them both to Jelen Deer Services, and look forward to a long and successful working relationship in the future.

Regards,

Thanks Mike, very happy to be part of the team.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jelendeer View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce two new additions to the Jelen Team.

Mr. Tony Lascelles has joined our instructor team and will become involved in helping us deliver our training courses from our lecture centre in Hampshire. As well as being an AW, Tony has a wealth of other skills and experience that he will contribute to the team, and this can only enhance the highly professional service already delivered by our company.

Mr. Benjamin Bonetti has joined Jelen as a senior management partner, and his role in the company will be to help with marketing and media management, as well as the development of new training initiatives. Ben is a highly skilled business manager, as well as an established author. Ben's skills and expertise will propel the company to a new level of excellence.

I am pleased to welcome them both to Jelen Deer Services, and look forward to a long and successful working relationship in the future.

Regards,
    Great team, premier instruction...privileged to join Jelen,Mike..Cheers, Tony