Thread: Is it just

Is it just

I wonder , is it just stalking and field sports in general that bring out the best in people or is it that the best people are drawn to fieldsports?

I put an advert in the classified section and not only was I contacted by many but also offered loans of equipment, expensive equipment, until I was set up from SD members who I have never met. These are kind offers and not something that you often find in the "outside " world.

I know there are bad eggs in every walk of life but they seem very much fewer in ours.

Prehaps the heat is just making me ramble but thanks for the offers.

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Great to see some positive feedback, well done to all concerned!

An Apeal from me recently for a non stalking related matter provoked a amazing response from SD members.
    Including a most generous offer from a member that wishes to remain anommonus. I will say that he went out of his way for me, and I have never meet him in my life before.

A real Gent, thank you again.

Agreed - so far everyone I have come into contact with has been more than willing to help in areas needed...