Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: labour in exchange for shooting

labour in exchange for shooting

Im on a limited budget and have approx 1500 trees to plant as part of a grant scheme, looking like i will need the help of a couple of pair of hands for a few days poss in november.
    If anyone is interested and can commit the time and are located in the south yorkshire area, i can water and feed them and would make it worth their while exchanging shooting for labour . pm if interested thanks DF
    Last edited by Double four; 27-05-2012 at 02:26.

Is that game shooting or stalking on offer ?
    If at first you don't succeed, reload

sounds like a plan

Thanks to everyone who contacted me , i have more than enough people willing to lend a hand now .
    I will reply to all the pm's sent later on tonight, thanks very much again to all. DF

Grant scheme that means your getting paid to do it and paid each year the trees are in you tight wad. Pay the chaps or roll your sleeves up man how can you sleep at night.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Grant scheme that means your getting paid to do it and paid each year the trees are in you tight wad. Pay the chaps or roll your sleeves up man how can you sleep at night.
    seems he has had plenty of offers Davie, so both sides are happy.
    keep the money and swap for shooting, a great plan IMO nothing tight about that.
    he'll sleep well also as his mattress will be full of dosh. LOL
    well done D4 thats the way.

shame theres not more people who can offer this kind of thing
    "Seek the wisdom of ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child"
    http://www.totally22.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Thanks for your concern Davie its really none of your buisness as you have not offered to help but for your informaion its not a 100% grant.
    If you want to put my share of money or lend a hand feel free mate rather that have a dig.
    I didnt have to post it on here ! there are plenty of folk would have jumped at the chance without . DF

Are you insuring your work force in case one gets trampled by one of them big red fellas Bob or would they be covered by basc sacs etc.

Kin hell if it gets anymore complicated it would be cheaper to use thier contractors !