Technical possibilities?

OSS32

Had a question I was going to post in the reloading section, but was curtailed by the ginger Attila; this prompted me into wondering:

Is it technically possible to be "nagged to death"?

If so how would the life insurance pan out?

Definitely, has happened to me 40 times so far.

I'm afraid life insurance does not cover 'acts of god!'

am currently not using hearing protection for the very same reason. better deaf and oblivious than nagged to death. remember its a long slow death!!!

Doesn't someone on here have their signature as "do married men live longer or does it just seem longer"?

Just watched the recorded premiership final; got in trouble because she wanted me to jet wash the drive (WTF - that has never been done) because her sister was coming round. After having avoided the result all weekend, left it on pause, 5 minutes to go; Leicester about to get the big guns rolling and take the southerners. She deletes the recording! Because I wasn't listening to her requests!

Selective deafness not an option it appears.

Doesn't someone on here have their signature as "do married men live longer or does it just seem longer"?

Just watched the recorded premiership final; got in trouble because she wanted me to jet wash the drive (WTF - that has never been done) because her sister was coming round. After having avoided the result all weekend, left it on pause, 5 minutes to go; Leicester about to get the big guns rolling and take the southerners. She deletes the recording! Because I wasn't listening to her requests!

Selective deafness not an option it appears.
A very disappointing finale to a hell of a game, but I'd strangle her anyway and plead diminished responsibility or at least extreme provocation. :lol:

Just watched the recorded premiership final; got in trouble because she wanted me to jet wash the drive (WTF - that has never been done) because her sister was coming round. After having avoided the result all weekend, left it on pause, 5 minutes to go; Leicester about to get the big guns rolling and take the southerners. She deletes the recording! Because I wasn't listening to her requests!.
Never been a fan of football myself. Hate the game. BUT. Spite like that can't go unanswered. Couple of prawns slipped into the lining of her favourite handbag should do the trick;)

Football football don't get me started about that bunch of over payed faggots, thought we were on about the proper game rugby union :doh:.

Not a massive fan of kickball myself; though it would be impressive if a smallish town in the midlands had the best rugby and kickball teams, ten minutes at the end of the season aside!

Anyway, got my own back on the missus by turning up home from work with a new rifle, it set off a nag fest never seen before - but worth it!

Anyway, got my own back on the missus by turning up home from work with a new rifle, it set off a nag fest never seen before - but worth it!

Good man way to go don't take no prisoners :rofl:

Not a massive fan of kickball myself; though it would be impressive if a smallish town in the midlands had the best rugby and kickball teams, ten minutes at the end of the season aside!

Just remember you CHOSE her :evil:.

There must have been good reasons at the time I suppose.

Back