Thread: Help

Help

Looking for some help by someone with a 4x4 or a trailer, who could help me pick up a drinks chiller and transport it back to mine. Willing to pay fuel costs, etc.

edit - the journey is only about 30mins back to mine

Cheers, Tom
    Last edited by shotguntom; 27-05-2012 at 10:00.

Sorry Tom but your a bit far away from here to offer to help really. Especially with the price of petrol today.

Hi Tom, just spoke to mate in Suffolk he posts as lucuzade he is out at the moment but says if you pm him with contact details he will drop you a line when he gets in and see what he can do to help.
    Atvb Pierre
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Quote Originally Posted by pierred View Post
    Hi Tom, just spoke to mate in Suffolk he posts as lucuzade he is out at the moment but says if you pm him with contact details he will drop you a line when he gets in and see what he can do to help.
    Atvb Pierre
    cheers for the help, i have sent him a pm.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Sorry Tom but your a bit far away from here to offer to help really. Especially with the price of petrol today.
    no worries, thanks anyway

hi where abouts in suffolk are you i have landy and trailer may be able to help, would have to get it passed by her indoors tho, i am between bury and stowmarket
    Give instruction to a wise man and he will be yet wiser

Quote Originally Posted by keith@honda View Post
    hi where abouts in suffolk are you i have landy and trailer may be able to help, would have to get it passed by her indoors tho, i am between bury and stowmarket
    Im at wattisham, the chiller is at eye. I have an offer at the moment from someone to help pick it up, but if for some reason that doesnt work out ill give you a bell.

cheers anyway

Tom as discussed on the phone give me a call when you get back from Uni, if it wont fit in the landy i will use a bus from work

I have a flatbed transit with a taillift, and I am probably 5-10 mins away from you

Happy to help if needed

Quote Originally Posted by PointBlank View Post
    I have a flatbed transit with a taillift, and I am probably 5-10 mins away from you

Happy to help if needed
    thanks for the offer