Looking for help so i dont go mad and take up crochet!

david1976

I'm going to be off work for the next three or four weeks due to an injury and to stop me from climbing the walls and going mad and crying like a big baby girl from missing the start of the buck season I'm hoping some members can help me.

I am looking for some field sport related DVD's to watch whilst I'm off as i don't have sky and council TV is quite honestly crap especially during the day time unless you want to know how to sell antiques or do up a house or air your dysfunctional family issues live on national tv!

My own dvd collection consists of the following:

British Deer Society skin, butcher, cook
Dave Stretton Butchering
Foxing warrener style
Calls and calling warrener style vol 2
Shot Placement
jacks game
roe buck stalking
trophy heads
hunting deer in the royal forests
Dave Stretton carcass preparation

I am happy to swap these in return with other persons. Send me a pm if you wish.

Here's hoping

cheers

David

Send me three and i will send three down

bds
dsb
shot placement

I will send gold medal bucks highland fever and roe deer calling or something like that sorry buck i only have mainly roe deer ones . I am sad like that. :lol:

I've got a bootleg of some old Jack's Game. pm me your address and I'll send it over. Quality is awful but it was a great series in it's time.

Drew

Hi David,

Send me a pm with your address on it and I will send you 4 deer stalking DVD's that should keep you amused.

Willie

Sent you a PM

Jacks Game on it's way.

Bush Wear have got some DVD's in their clearance section I notice.

hi david the dvd,s arrived this morning ,thanks i got your,s posted today so you should have them by friday.
cheers the scudd :D

David

Don't know if this is of interest but....

I was in Bilbao earlier this week and - as is my fancy - I browsed the hunting magazines in the airport newsagent (bottom shelf...not top shelf :oops: ) I picked up a copy of a Spanish hunting magazine that came with a free DVD of driven boar hunting, cape buffalo in Africa, and driven deer hunting. The commentary is only in Spanish or Portugese, but to be honest I always think a lot of the commentary is superfluous anyway. The DVD's quite interesting, particularly on the basis that they seem to hit about 1 in 10 of the driven boar, but they are shooting them at what looks like 150 metres :eek:

If you're interested in the hunting, or even if you just fancy learning Spanish or Portugese from the soundtrack, let me know and I'll pop it in the post.

Hope the injury is getting better.

willie_gunn

Back