Wanted: Stalking

Alan413

Hi I am looking to do a lot more stalking as I am just starting up really. I have done some roe and red stalking. Just looking to get more experience. And I love doing it. If anyone in Scotland is has still got some days to let that would be great. I live in Lanarkshire but I am will to travel.
Cheers
Alan

hi i have a few days availiable for roe buck stalking if you are interested phone me

joe mobile no 07786476609

contact westrawdanny on here he is in south lanarkshire and would probably be able to help you

Hi I am looking to do a lot more stalking as I am just starting up really. I have done some roe and red stalking. Just looking to get more experience. And I love doing it. If anyone in Scotland is has still got some days to let that would be great. I live in Lanarkshire but I am will to travel.
Cheers
Alan
hi we have still a few stags to let on the isle of mull if interested phone.

Advertising costs on here. £10 a month please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers
Alan
Hi Alan,I see your looking for some stalking. I have some days for stags/hinds not so far from you. If you have not been fixed up. Just send me a pm or a contact no Thanks jimmy.

Sorry for not picking up on people's offers. Been super busy on the farm and hav just got back from Harris. Has anyone got dates left cheers
alan

ANY FURTHER ATTEMPTS AT ADVERTISING WITHOUT PAYMENT WILL RESULT IN A BANN.

Please follow site rules, if you wish to advertise as a trader or agent/guide you must pay the £10 per month fee. This is plain to see at the top of the thread page and takes about 5 minutes to set up. It is unfair to our other members who pay the fee fpor people to take advantage and advertise their business in a roundabout way such as you have done!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back