Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: doctor scope

doctor scope

has anybody had any dealings with doctor scopes, that need a warranty repair,
    and if so how long did it take to get the repair done

Quote Originally Posted by goldeneve frise View Post
    has anybody had any dealings with doctor scopes, that need a warranty repair,
    and if so how long did it take to get the repair done
    Not a direct answer I'm afraid but RUAG have taken up the Docter distributorship for the UK, so they would be my first port of call.

I have just spoken to them and they seem to think it wont be covered under the warranty.
    The scope has what appears to be like 5/6 small drops of water/liquid where the reticule is

Quote Originally Posted by goldeneve frise View Post
    I have just spoken to them and they seem to think it wont be covered under the warranty.
    The scope has what appears to be like 5/6 small drops of water/liquid where the reticule is
    Exactly the same thing happened to my friends, he took it back to where he bought it, they said it had a 25/30 year guarante and no probs they sent it away and it was repaired i think he had to pay postage. it was the seal. He bought the scope second hand.
    "Seek the wisdom of ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child"
    http://www.totally22.co.uk

now thats what i thought would happen

thats what should happen and if it were me i wouldnt settle for anything else, you could contact docter directly

Quote Originally Posted by Stover Rover View Post
    Not a direct answer I'm afraid but RUAG have taken up the Docter distributorship for the UK, so they would be my first port of call.
    May God have mercy upon you then.

Trying to deal with them your going to need all the help you can get. Useless bunch of what's it's.

As mentioned drop Doctor a line. Just hope they don't insist you go through RUAG. If they do tell em straight you have no faith in their importers.

ruag didnt do my mates it was the people before them, cant remember now may have been edgarbros. tell them what happened to my mate and that it got sorted.

received a reply from doctor at 6 o'clock this morning, saying post it to them direct and they will sort it.

You've maybe sent it already but this was the the reply to an email I sent them last year . I managed to sort the problem so I never got around to sending it. - -

Dear Mr. Ross

You can send your scope to following address:

Geräte-Service & Montage
    Harald Ros
    Coburger Strasse 71
    98673 Eisfeld
    Gemany

We'll check it and inform you about the needed service works. Pls send it in September, because we have summer holiday in August.

Best regards
    Harald Ros
    " not the end of the world, - - but you can see it from here ! "