Thread: Tika T3 Tactical Rail Screws Lost

Tika T3 Tactical Rail Screws Lost

In the process of fitting a new scope to one of my guns which along with mounts i need to involve my genuine sako / tika tactical rail to the rifle! what i noticed last night is that i have lost one of the attaching screws that comes with the rail! Can anybody advise where i could get a replacement in the UK? i have the product code: Fastening screw PN:S3COW232 I tried an email to Sako but no reply!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

You could try GMK but they can be difficult to deal with.

Tried GMK also "no reply"
    Last edited by Von; 29-05-2012 at 08:24.

I'm not familiar with Tikka rail, but RS Components www.rswww.com have a huge selection of different fastenings - you may need to be buy a box of 50 but they are reasonably priced

Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    In the process of fitting a new scope to one of my guns which along with mounts i need to involve my genuine sako / tika tactical rail to the rifle! what i noticed last night is that i have lost one of the attaching screws that comes with the rail! Can anybody advise where i could get a replacement in the UK? i have the product code: Fastening screw PN:S3COW232 I tried an email to Sako but no reply!

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    You could take the remaining screw to an engineering shop and ask them to measure the thread for you, they may even have some in stock or advise you of a local supplier. I would think that it will be a common metric size.

Thanks for the help guys! i got a couple of screws the other day from a mate.

Cheers anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    Thanks for the help guys! i got a couple of screws the other day from a mate.

Cheers anyway.
    Bugger