Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free stalk

Free stalk

I recently completed the DSC1 course with Jelen Deer and was given a free outing by Mike. With his kind permission i would like to offer the outing along with an outing on my ground to some one on this forum who due to their circumstances has no stalking of their own and cant afford to pay for stalking. The outings are free and also i am prepared to offer bed breakfast and evening meal at my place FOC if the person has to travel. I am also happy to transport them down to Jelen for the stalk. If anyone is interested PM me and i will put the names in a hat and draw one out. Many thanks Trevor

Nice offer there are still some gentlemen left.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

A very nice offer for someone.
    Very well done mate.

DavieH

Very kind offer. I've been after a stalk with Mike and have offered him bags of bugger all to no avail
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Very generous hope you like single malt !! p m sent

This forum is full of nice people. Unfortunately I can't accept any more offers, much though I'd like to, because of the generosity of a few SD members. Hope you find someone who'll make the best of it!

(Note to the kind chaps who have already offered me their help: I'm holding calendar slots for you, not turning down your offers!).

Quote Originally Posted by trevor3683 View Post
    I recently completed the DSC1 course with Jelen Deer and was given a free outing by Mike. With his kind permission i would like to offer the outing along with an outing on my ground to some one on this forum who due to their circumstances has no stalking of their own and cant afford to pay for stalking. The outings are free and also i am prepared to offer bed breakfast and evening meal at my place FOC if the person has to travel. I am also happy to transport them down to Jelen for the stalk. If anyone is interested PM me and i will put the names in a hat and draw one out. Many thanks Trevor
    , what a brilliant gesture, as already said there are stil lgents out there!!, suggest the lucky person/s makes a donation RNLI in memory of pheasant snipers nephew Michael??
    Last edited by patrickt; 29-05-2012 at 16:07. Reason: correct spelling

Quote Originally Posted by trevor3683 View Post
    What a gentleman, thats an awesome offer, I would jump on the chance if I stayed down there.

Good on you mate.