Available: Free stalk

I recently completed the DSC1 course with Jelen Deer and was given a free outing by Mike. With his kind permission i would like to offer the outing along with an outing on my ground to some one on this forum who due to their circumstances has no stalking of their own and cant afford to pay for stalking. The outings are free and also i am prepared to offer bed breakfast and evening meal at my place FOC if the person has to travel. I am also happy to transport them down to Jelen for the stalk. If anyone is interested PM me and i will put the names in a hat and draw one out. Many thanks Trevor

This forum is full of nice people. Unfortunately I can't accept any more offers, much though I'd like to, because of the generosity of a few SD members. Hope you find someone who'll make the best of it!

(Note to the kind chaps who have already offered me their help: I'm holding calendar slots for you, not turning down your offers!).

I recently completed the DSC1 course with Jelen Deer and was given a free outing by Mike. With his kind permission i would like to offer the outing along with an outing on my ground to some one on this forum who due to their circumstances has no stalking of their own and cant afford to pay for stalking. The outings are free and also i am prepared to offer bed breakfast and evening meal at my place FOC if the person has to travel. I am also happy to transport them down to Jelen for the stalk. If anyone is interested PM me and i will put the names in a hat and draw one out. Many thanks Trevor
, what a brilliant gesture, as already said there are stil lgents out there!!, suggest the lucky person/s makes a donation RNLI in memory of pheasant snipers nephew Michael??

Last edited:

What a gentleman, thats an awesome offer, I would jump on the chance if I stayed down there.

Good on you mate.

very well done, your a credit to the sport

someone will be very happy

ATB

Dave

You are a very nice guy. Hope you give it to some that is keen to take up and get into the sport. Wish there was more folk like you in the world.

How come all these great offers are down south:banghead: well done for the offer just shows there are still some great people out there:thumb:

Fantastic offer, I feel that others with lots of land could also offer the same to other stalkers in a less favorable position.

Very kind offer. I've been after a stalk with Mike and have offered him bags of bugger all to no avail :)

Hi Tony,

I must admit, a tear came to my eye and a lump in my throat when I read your heartbreaking story.

Indeed you have freely given bugger all, and received bugger all in return! ......... And that makes me sad!

It is for this reason that I am prepared to give you a stalk for bugger all. ........ You,re not Belgian are you?:confused:-D

Regards,

Mike

Back