Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: powder price

  1. #1

    powder price

    just looked up the powder price for vit 150 at a gunshop up in lincolnshire .(last time i looked and not that long ago) it was 55 per kg a very good price. i will get a few kgs at that price im thinking today its price is 67 per kg thats 12 in less than 6 mts are we being taken for fools or am i just getting old and tight with my cash .

    ll

  2. #2
    I've just paid 90 per kg and was glad to get it! It does leave a bad taste in the mouth though knowing that someone in the US can import it from Europe and still pay a fraction of what we do.
    For self catering accommodation on the Isle of Lewis please visit:
    http://www.7south.co.uk/




  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by caorach View Post
    I've just paid 90 per kg and was glad to get it! It does leave a bad taste in the mouth though knowing that someone in the US can import it from Europe and still pay a fraction of what we do.
    I paid 40/lb for Hodgdons, and 45/lb for Reloder7 last week.
    Brian.

    Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

  4. #4
    http://www.itlshootingsupplies.co.uk/page12.htm

    Vit 140 /trg 140 55/kilo

    Re17 / elcho 17 55/kilo

  5. #5
    It seems whatever the dollar price is they put a sign infront of it when it arrives in the shop

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ndt man View Post
    just looked up the powder price for vit 150 at a gunshop up in lincolnshire .(last time i looked and not that long ago) it was 55 per kg a very good price. i will get a few kgs at that price im thinking today its price is 67 per kg thats 12 in less than 6 mts are we being taken for fools or am i just getting old and tight with my cash .

    ll
    I believe todays RRP is about 77.60 per Kg. [A friend is selling it for 65.]

    HWH.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    It seems whatever the dollar price is they put a sign infront of it when it arrives in the shop
    I would be highly delighted if they did. We pay double Dollar price!
    In the States a tub of Hodgdon is $21 and even more annoying Vit is $28 per 1lb!!! Thats $61.60 per kilo.Thats about 41 per kilo. I realise Economy of scale come into play but it stinks. Got my US prices from a site called powder valley.

    Yorkie.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    http://www.itlshootingsupplies.co.uk/page12.htmVit 140 /trg 140 55/kiloRe17 / elcho 17 55/kilo
    Where is that shop?
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

  9. #9
    You are not far from Bisley, go to the Pheonix meeting this weekend, I got 1 l/b of RL22 for 37, which I thought was quite ok.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Parsons View Post
    You are not far from Bisley, go to the Pheonix meeting this weekend, I got 1 l/b of RL22 for 37, which I thought was quite ok.
    went on friday 2 tubs of AA4350 1.1 lbs 63 from nra fair price .

Similar Threads

  1. Price
    By 6pointer in forum Deer Dogs & Tracking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-04-2012, 09:43
  2. *SOLD* RCBS Powder Scales & Lee Auto-disc powder measures
    By EssBee in forum Reloading
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2012, 09:48
  3. price help
    By mark jakes in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20-11-2011, 13:14
  4. For Sale For Sale Redding no 3 Powder Measure and no 5 Powder Trickler
    By whinfell in forum Firearms
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 10:18
  5. Price
    By sako85 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-04-2009, 14:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •