Jelen Deer Services - How to take the head and feet off a Roe deer

another informative one. all i need now is to shoot a deer and get a knife and set the laptop up with these vids playing and im away, deer for dinner

mike these are some excellent videos that your putting together .
even though i may have shot shot and prepared many deer there are ways tricks of the trade
that are very usefull from your videos.
very well explained and demonstrated by you and your team keep up the good work

regards pete .

Good stuff, don't know if its just an English thing or not but up here especially the pro's remove the head by cutting from the front, I have always found it quicker and easier, there again I do my larder work on a skinning stool, not suspended.

No real difference I know just curious as to why.

No point in me putting a video up after that see me twist the head round and round don't look to professional lol .Well done mike nice vid

No point in me putting a video up after that see me twist the head round and round don't look to professional lol .Well done mike nice vid

Hi Davie, it could be good for entertainment value!

You should see some of our outtakes for entertainment stuff!!! ...... We may put it all together towards Christmas as some light hearted laughs for SD members!!

Regards,

Well done for putting up your video........but
It makes me angry that you are having to put up videos that should be covered in DCS1.
When I sat my NSCC back in the 90s it was covered then, in fact it was covered by a BASC course I sat in 1990. I have been doing it the way shown since then and the reason it makes me angry is that my NSCC and Advanced NSCC don't even qualify me for a DSC1 without shelling out for assessment.
Why don't they teach this on DSC1? If your going to get a rifle after completing DSC1 then surely this is a basic skill requirement!!

Well done for putting up your video........but
It makes me angry that you are having to put up videos that should be covered in DCS1.
When I sat my NSCC back in the 90s it was covered then, in fact it was covered by a BASC course I sat in 1990. I have been doing it the way shown since then and the reason it makes me angry is that my NSCC and Advanced NSCC don't even qualify me for a DSC1 without shelling out for assessment.
Why don't they teach this on DSC1? If your going to get a rifle after completing DSC1 then surely this is a basic skill requirement!!

There are quite a few people who havent done there DSC1, so this videos would be helpful to them i would have thought.

Back