Thread: Boar in France

Boar in France

Hi I am looking for a Couple of days boar shooting in the loire valley. I am going over to the manitou factory in the winter months for a couple of days on business. I will be taken 7 -10 guys with me which are all keen to take on the boar. Just wondering if anyone had shooting there, dates and prices
    Cheers
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan413 View Post
    Hi I am looking for a Couple of days boar shooting in the loire valley. I am going over to the manitou factory in the winter months for a couple of days on business. I will be taken 7 -10 guys with me which are all keen to take on the boar. Just wondering if anyone had shooting there, dates and prices
    Cheers
    Alan

Hello

We have 2 big parks one is one hour from Orleans the other one and half I can assure you you will have a wonderfull time at each. If you want more information do not hesitate to PM me. You would have 2 members of my staff with you one french speaking and an all in price, I can arrange everything from the travel to meals and entertainment. You could have a day at each or both days at one.

Please do not think of park in the same way as we think of park it is just a term that is used.
    Please PM or give me a ring 07788961838

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.