Wanted: Boar in France

Alan413

Hi I am looking for a Couple of days boar shooting in the loire valley. I am going over to the manitou factory in the winter months for a couple of days on business. I will be taken 7 -10 guys with me which are all keen to take on the boar. Just wondering if anyone had shooting there, dates and prices
Cheers
Alan

Hi I am looking for a Couple of days boar shooting in the loire valley. I am going over to the manitou factory in the winter months for a couple of days on business. I will be taken 7 -10 guys with me which are all keen to take on the boar. Just wondering if anyone had shooting there, dates and prices
Cheers
Alan

Hello

We have 2 big parks one is one hour from Orleans the other one and half I can assure you you will have a wonderfull time at each. If you want more information do not hesitate to PM me. You would have 2 members of my staff with you one french speaking and an all in price, I can arrange everything from the travel to meals and entertainment. You could have a day at each or both days at one.

Please do not think of park in the same way as we think of park it is just a term that is used.
Please PM or give me a ring 07788961838

Regards

Mark

Back