game dealer in TD postcode

User00003

Need a new game dealer (or private) to sell roe to in the TD postcode area (hawick/jedburgh/gala/etc).

any leads?

the butcher in greenlaw is a gamedealer, cant remember his name,

edit a quick google

[h=2]Waldie Family Butchers[/h][h=3]22 West High Street, Greenlaw, Duns, Berwickshire, TD10 6XA[/h]
Tel: 01361 810291

Last edited:
Peterbourgh Game are running a van up the A1 every Monday and will pick up anything on the way.

£3/kg for Roe.

Burnside Farm Foods? Or is this who you are running from? I am struggling through this year with them (things must be not so good for them), delayed payments and ****-poor records from them. Would be interested to hear your story. Is TD 15 2UL close enough.....they require you to deliver. £ a lb I think

mj robson - how far up are they coming?

He has been picking up around Edinburgh and then on to me and another stalker after me in the north of Fife, I'm sure he would go up to Perth/Angus for decent numbers.

He also pays for the full weight not rounded down to the nearest kg like some dealers, makes a difference when your looking at 50 carcases over the springtime.

Last edited:
Try and find contact detail's for James Gillan aka the border's man he used to shoot lot's of deer in that area , he must kbow a dealer there.

Regard's Mark.

Galloway deer services.

Back