Thread: Hungarian Vizsla Puppies

Hungarian Vizsla Puppies

At last we decided to take the plunge and have a litter of puppies from our beautiful girl Roxy (Miss Haversham)We have gone to great pains to select a dog that will match her in terms of working abilty, health and attractive looks to ensure a fantastic litter ;so travelled all the way to Plymouth for a mating. I believe the results will speak volumes of our patience in waiting for the right sire for he is a stunner. He works well and looks fantastic.
    For more information please visit http://www.champdogs.co.uk/litter/25259 If you do feel you would be interested in one of Roxy's puppies include your SD name in any communication or just pm me via the site.

Attachment 16010Roxy(Miss Haversham)

Attachment 16011Oscar(Prettypoint's Bod)

Thanks for looking,
    John
    Last edited by vizslamad; 03-06-2012 at 23:33. Reason: Picture change

They are fantastic looking, if I could only convince the wife...

Alba gu brąth

Sauer 101 6.5x55, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g Over&Under

Nice looking bitch that you have there , Your link to champdogs takes you to the home page ,found your litter here http://www.champdogs.co.uk/litter/25259 may help others find it easily .
    I note that you state "On booking a puppy a £250 NON REFUNDABLE deposit will be required ". Whilst I agree that this will stop time wasters etc it can mean that if someone books a puppy and then has a change of circumstances meaning that they are no longer in a position financially or otherwise to have the puppy that they will not cancel their booking as they do not want to loose the £250 deposit , yes you get your sale but not necessarily to the best home

Last edited by grumpyoldsod; 02-06-2012 at 13:51.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldsod View Post
    Nice looking bitch that you have there , Your link to champdogs takes you to the home page ,found your litter here http://www.champdogs.co.uk/litter/25259 may help others find it easily .
    I note that you state "On booking a puppy a £250 NON REFUNDABLE deposit will be required ". Whilst I agree that this will stop time wasters etc it can mean that if someone books a puppy and then has a change of circumstances meaning that they are no longer in a position financially or otherwise to have the puppy that they will not cancel their booking as they do not want to loose the £250 deposit , yes you get your sale but not necessarily to the best home

Hi Grumps,
    Thank you very much for the heads up re Champdogs. Your comments re the deposit have also been taken on board. However the main purpose of asking for a deposit is to show a commitment and that is not just to me, it is to the puppy. Every puppy we sell will come with a contract and part of that contract will be that if they cannot cope or they deem the pup to be unsuitable they will not be allowed sell on, the pup must come back to us via them and then I will look for a suitable home. Of course they will lose £250.00 plus the travelling costs. I feel that is fairly responsible from me and also the potential owner. I am also not finding this request an impediment to enquiries and it will apply from the moment the puppies are born. We happily paid £250 deposit for Roxy four and a half years ago after researching the litter. It equates to a potential of four paid stalking trips with a guarantee of bugger all and worse still, if you cock the shot up it will cost you more. I know which one I would rather contribute to.
    Cheers,
    John.
    Last edited by vizslamad; 03-06-2012 at 23:31.

Quote Originally Posted by jackfish View Post
    They are fantastic looking, if I could only convince the wife...
    Thank you Jack we have spent a lot of time looking for Mr Right and I think we have found him. Just ask my good friend Adamant just how much time I have spent looking at suitable dogs for Roxy at game fairs over the last 4 years when we should have been on the Stalkers Uk stand. Sorry Richard you will just have to dock my pay or make me pay for beer. Jack, are you sure you have no influence over your wife? I have bugger all over mine.
    ATB
    John.

cracking looking dogs John. I can see why you wanted to take your time.

I would love another dog as mine are 13 and 12, but the wife wants 'a break' from dogs when ours are hunting in the sky.
    Still trying to convince her that I need another dog, BUT failing.

Good luck with the pups mate, would love to see them.

See you soon.

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by 243varmint View Post
    cracking looking dogs John. I can see why you wanted to take your time.

I would love another dog as mine are 13 and 12, but the wife wants 'a break' from dogs when ours are hunting in the sky.
    Still trying to convince her that I need another dog, BUT failing.

Good luck with the pups mate, would love to see them.

See you soon.

Jon
    Hi Jonothan,
    Thanks very much, its all a bit fingers crossed now. One bitch will be going to a forum member hopefully and I know after speaking to him she will have a grand new home and be well cared for. My thoughts at the moment are always on Roxy. If anything should happen to her, well it does'nt compute. If you want to come over with Adam when they are old enough thats fine.
    John.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010734 - Copy.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	256.1 KB 
ID:	18481
    9 weeks old now, tracks liver across the lawn, house trained in 6 days, all the makings of a great working dog. Thanks John & Carol