Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: chesapeake bay retreiver pups

  1. #1

    chesapeake bay retreiver pups

    born this week 4 dogs 3 bitches pm for details

  2. #2
    Chessie are great dogs, I lost mine about 6 weeks ago, only 9, so I,m looking for a bitch of around two years old, need a dog this year for working,
    Good luck selling these underestimated breed
    Rgds
    Graham

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham6ppc View Post
    Chessie are great dogs, I lost mine about 6 weeks ago, only 9, so I,m looking for a bitch of around two years old, need a dog this year for working,
    Good luck selling these underestimated breed
    Rgds
    Graham
    Sorry to hear that news mate. 9 yo is young to lose one.
    The're the best dog's bar none once you get a handle on them. I'll never be without my little brown smilers.

    I think Penrose chesapeakes - Penrose Chesapeake Bay Retrievers could have a bitch of 2-3 yo on hand.

    ATB.
    Last edited by Chesapeake; 12-07-2012 at 19:04.

  4. #4
    CHEERS, I will follow up, good luck in the sale of the Little Smilers

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham6ppc View Post
    CHEERS, I will follow up, good luck in the sale of the Little Smilers
    Very Good,
    No, I don't sell them.

  6. #6
    My Chessie sired this litter and i have now taken ownership of a male pup and i can vouch for the hard work the breeder has put in to raising this fine litter of pups.. he has two males left and they are now ready to go at 8 weeks... As for Penrose, i say no more.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    My Chessie sired this litter and i have now taken ownership of a male pup and i can vouch for the hard work the breeder has put in to raising this fine litter of pups.. he has two males left and they are now ready to go at 8 weeks... As for Penrose, i say no more.
    1 Male pup left...be quick.

  8. #8
    All now gone to good homes.

Similar Threads

  1. E-bay
    By finnbear270 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 24-08-2012, 10:34
  2. Wanted flatcoat retreiver
    By shootingduckdog in forum Dogs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 05:52
  3. Wanted Golden retreiver
    By macberran in forum Dogs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 19:37
  4. brass-- e bay
    By finnbear270 in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28-01-2010, 13:00
  5. E Bay
    By Dan Newcombe in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 14:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •