Thread: How to inspect the head glands in a Roe deer

How to inspect the head glands in a Roe deer

Hi Everyone,

A new video for you guy HOW TO INSPECT THE LYMPH NODES IN THE HEAD OF A ROE DEER

NODES! NODES! NODES! ......... I must get used to using correct terminology! Cheers Apache.

Do please contact us if you need any further information by emailing us on: office@jelendeer.com , or by visiting our website on Home | Jelen Deer Services

Best regards,
    Last edited by Jelendeer; 05-06-2012 at 00:44.

Mike - and I was so impressed you called them lymph nodes on the video description!

(I was your first viewer)

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

You've messed up your link!

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Gotta hand it to you there Apache! ....... Been calling them Lymph glands for donkeys years, and just changing to calling them lymph nodes - but on this video I forgot! ..... Probably something to do with the chicken, the blue tit and the dog in the background all causing me to lose concentration!!!!

Regards,

hi mike ,great series of video , wish these were about when i did my dsc1, better than the ones i watched prior to my dsc1,good commentry with good camera work. waiting for one on disease's /internal parasite's....keep that camera rolling. steve.......did that chicken end up in the pot.