NGO 2012 Auction

hottopic

I got my Keeping the balance magazine last week with the 2012 NGO auction catalouge, amazing stuff and I have already got a couple of bids in. So much stalking (I have given a day roe buck stalking in it) to bid on.

I have bid on a CWD medal buck stalk, sika hind stalk and some driven grouse. All I need to do now is work out how to pay for it:-|!! You can download the catalouge at the NGO website.

http://www.nationalgamekeepers.org.uk/events/281/

Happy bidding.

Hi Tim I will have to have a look may have a bid or two. I've now got my .270 and itching to get some more stalks in. Shaun

In that case give me a call, we still havent shot any roe bucks so the ones you saw this winter are still alive and well. PM me if you want another trip to Hampshire or you could always place a bid in the auction for a roe stalk we have donated.

There is some good fallow stalking in Kent on offer too.

indeed some good stalking up for grabs ,found this a little hard to swallow should i have been looking for a dmq assessment lot 85 .£250 guide price,assessment on your own land ? seems a little steep ? dont know is that what the going rate is ?

atb norma

I have had some cracking shooting out of NGO auctions in the past and met some real characters from it.

It's a charity auction. Things will go for the highest bid ultimately but bid well knowing that it's going to an organisation worthy of your support.

There are usually opportunities to shoot places no amount of money could buy you.

Back