Quik scope valuation please

shaun22/250

hi just a quik ask im looking at buying this swarovski 3-12x50 scope 30mm tube tds ret its boxed with papers but the seller has no idea of age and im buying via post as its too far to collect looks like some slight ring marks on tube when i enlarge the pics. Any one have ideas on what its worth. thanks Shaun

View attachment 16129View attachment 16128

If you can get it for £700 - 750 i would rip his arm off ! He will get over £ 800 all day long i paid £950 for the same mag in S&B 7 years ago.

does it have eyebrow hairs attached to the occular bell?
looks awfully far back!

there is one on another forum very similar without a box for £750,

£700-£800, The TDS reticle should push it to the upper end but the ring marks might knock it back so really its between you and the seller to strike a deal. I have no idea why people still use that style of 1/3 - 2/3 rings as they invariably scratch the scope tube. JC

thanks lads i have purchased said scope and its winging its way to me RMSD as we speak, so it will be with me tomorrow morning.

You'll be delighted with it. I bought a 2 year old one on Friday........won't tell you what I paid though, just ruin your day !

Scope arrived today and apart from the ring marks i saw in the pics all in good order in original box a snip at £650

£650 is a blody bargin i reckon the chap must be rubbing his arse from the shafting you gave him !!
That was the advertised price i didnt have the heart to try and kick him in the gonads and knick it, i was a little concerned that there may have been a problem with it he was not telling. But all is good

That's a great buy!

Isn't it nice when you grab a bargain? Even in this buyers market, you've saved yourself £50-£100. Nice one.

George

Back