Thread: Nova scotia x Choc lab free to a good home

Nova scotia x Choc lab free to a good home

It is regretfuly and with sadness that i am having to look for a new home for my bitch Lilly. She is a Nova scotia duck tolling retriever x Choc lab.

Being in the forces and my wife having young children we cant give her the quality of life she deserves so i am looking for someone to give her this.

I got Lilly from a family friend she is approx 6 years old and a very gentle temperament but a high level of energy. She will walk to heel and sit on command but is by no means a working gun dog. Please pm me if you are intrested.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikon d60 misc pics 012.jpg  

Sorry you have to let her go. She looks like a proper character!

I wish I could offer her a home, but I don't think Oscar would like sharing his house with her.

Hope you find someone to take her on soon.

Where abouts are you based? I got my dog from Freecycle, might be worth advertising her on there if your local group allows animals.

Good luck!

Dick , whats up with her ? will she come back when called ?

Hi

There is nothing wrong with her at all, she is very good at basic obediance, more the trainer than the dog. She has now been rehomed so is unfortunantly no longer my dog. Cheers for the intrest

Glad to hear you found a good home as she was tugging at the strings here. Just lost my Staffordshire due to old age which is always a bad time to hear about other nice dogs needing a home. Still having a 7 year old full male Staffie X Boxer and still boarding two others which somehow look like never going home it was just not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick darstardly View Post
    Hi

There is nothing wrong with her at all, she is very good at basic obediance, more the trainer than the dog. She has now been rehomed so is unfortunantly no longer my dog. Cheers for the intrest
    shame ,Id have give her a good home