Thread: Zeiss duralyt 3-12x50 problem

Zeiss duralyt 3-12x50 problem

any one had the same problem? the variable power rubber ring has come realy loose, like the glue on it has gone. whats best way to go about getting it fixed?

send it back to zeiss uk
    ring them first or take it to where you bought it from for them to return it.

amazing how rough clients can be with equipment! will send it once bucks have finished cheers atb

Phone Zeiss, ask for Garry in the service dept, no need to send the scope back, he will send you a replacement ring foc.

I have just been enquiring about one of these scopes. What do you think of it? How do you rate it against other scopes?

i have one of these scopes although its the only scope ive had im really impressed with it. its crystal clear and is really impressive as light starts to fail

Quote Originally Posted by ScottC View Post
    I have just been enquiring about one of these scopes. What do you think of it? How do you rate it against other scopes?
    I have one and I'm just about to order my second. For the money fantastic value

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

I am very pleased with mine on my new rifle and it compares very well with the Swarovski I have had for some time. If you have the red dot version, it can be usefully used in broad daylight as well dawn/dusk

Regards
    Richard